On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 14:51:13 -0500, MorphemeAddict <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I know there is an All-Noun conlang, but are there any all-verb ones?
>(Reading about Bohm and rheomode prompted the thought.)
>
>stevo

I tried to make an all-preposition conlang but couldn't finish any of the example sentences. Then I tried to make an all-postposition conlang and couldn't even start them... but what is meant by "verb"? The head of a clause? Something that inflects for aspect or grammatical voice? Something that identifies a type of action?

--
Jeff