I have actually made a similar "Esperanto, warts and all" project called
Man Gog Yuu. It's a bit scattershot and actually it contains quite a
_few_ more flaws than Esperanto strictly does (inconsistent phonology
being chief among them) but the attack plan is simply to include CJ(KV)
lexemes in a largely Classical Chinese matrix plus some particles from
Japanese that work as case endings, written using Korean Mixed script
and romanised using Vietnamese-style one space per syllable. You can
find everything I posted about it here:

https://isoraqathedh.tumblr.com/tagged/Man-gog-yuu