Back in the day., when the tei "projects" page was first created, it was a web form which projects could use to update their own descriptions, the thinking being that they would be best placed to document their own activities, and that it wasn't the TEI's job to collect, still less to curate, their activities. So while I totally agree that that list of links to project manuals is a very useful resource, and that it would be desirable to see it maintained and expanded (I think I even suggested we should somehow try to make an ODD library somewhere) I remain cautious of making this into a new TEI job, except insofaras we are all "the TEI" of course.

May I alsoi say that I am rather unimpressed with the current state of the TEI Wiki?  It's full of dead links and unfulfilled promises, and there doesn't seem to be any mechanism for improving it.

From: TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) public discussion list [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Elisa Beshero-Bondar [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 November 2016 17:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: advantages of TEI

Hi Piotr,
That page badly needs to be updated, too, and by each of the project maintainers--I keep forgetting to update the links to my projects there!

We've been talking in Council and with Kevin Hawkins (who's working on a new incarnation of the TEI website) that we really should have a page that guides project designers with sample ODD documentations geared to specific kinds of material (e.g. CBML, an ODD developed for projects that digitally model comic books, and other ODD customizations that seem useful starting points ). Helping people to read and review project customizations would be the goal. Would a page featuring interesting and useful ODD customizations be an improvement?

Elisa