发件人: Constructed Languages List <[log in to unmask]> 代表 Kharon Alpua <[log in to unmask]>
发送时间: 2016年11月2日 23:05
收件人: [log in to unmask]
主题: Dictionary Formats

>So my question for all of you is this: How do you format your dictionaries?
>Do you keep various senses on the same line if they share the same word
>form? Do you sort them under word stems or roots, alphabetically (within
>the language, or by transcription), or by date?

I don't have the technochops to do anything fancy, so it's all done in Word files, one for each letter of the alphabet. For Géarthnuns, it's: entry word in bold, part of speech in italics, glosses, and example sentences, if they exist, in bold italics. Compound nouns, phrasal verbs, and other phrases appear further along in the entry in bold italics. If the entry runs longer than one line, the rest of the entry is indented five spaces. For Japoné語, it's: entry word romanized in bold, pronunication in IPA (smaller font size), kanji (if there are any, smaller font size, bold), part of speech in italics, glosses, and example sentences, if they exist, in bold italics, and then business as usual. Rinse, repeat.

Kou