Wasn't there a Japanese-Dutch pidgin at one time?

-----Original Message-----
From: Constructed Languages List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Siva Kalyan
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 7:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A Japanese Creole

There are in fact a few known English-Japanese creoles:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Pidgin_English (but not much info).

Also, a couple of months ago someone told me about a creole that combines
Japanese with an Austronesian language of Taiwan (Atayal, I think, but I
could be mistaken).

Siva