Yes, that’s exactly what I’m looking for. There is a complete,
general-purpose, data-typed key-value data structure in TEI and I never
noticed it. Wow.

Maybe the name threw me off. I’ve seen “key-, name- or attribute-value”
but never “feature-value”. Is that specific to linguistic analysis?
Maybe “18 Feature Structures” could be edited to highlight the general
purpose nature of this part of TEI.

Using feature-value in <profileDesc> could be very helpful to those
describing documents in Omeka. But <fs> could be used only down in
<profileDesc><textClass><classCode>. Could it be added to <textClass> or
even <profileDesc>?

Thanks,
John