I’m delighted to add my voice to those congratulations. In just any about any human activity, a very large percentage of the work gets done by a very small percentage of the folks involved.  Pareto is King!  Lou clearly belongs to that very small group, as do the congratulants. Thanks to all of them, but especially to Lou on his 70th birthday. I passed that mark some years ago. It’s OK, and life is still pretty good.

MM