On a related note, I'm trying to decide on a strategy for assigning glyphs to general vocabulary items.

The 8000 glyphs consist of a tall component on the left and 2 short components stacked on the right. The tall components and short components are both numbered 0 to 19. I'm using the notation [Left, Top, Bottom] to identify glyphs.
So far, I've allocated [0, 0-19, 0-19] for numeric values (resulting in a base 400 number system).
[19, 0-19, 0-19] are reserved for extending the roots.
Function words and affixes have provisionally been assigned to [1-18, 0, 0-3].
I may allocate one more special block for noun compounding relationships.

TW0 probably should be a fictional non-human auxlang, thus allowing an organized method of glyph assignment, although I'm not sure it's necessary. But I haven't figured out what that method should be. Classificatory? Random?

--
Jeff