łaá siri day 6:
tsir /t͡siɹ/ vns. to be light green, like grass (around #4AD513).
http://lhaasiri.com/post/154191511701/tsir-t-si%C9%B9-vns-to-be-light-green-like-grass

łaá siri day 7:
rir'ii’ /ɹíɹ.ʔiiʔ/ n. (1) (an) waxing crescent moon. e.g. «rir'ii’-ła
l-ii-‘aa’-saá!» (Free translation: ‘It’s the waxing crescent moon!’).  (2)
(in) waning crescent moon. Comp. of:  rir ‘young’, 'ii' ‘celestial body’.
http://lhaasiri.com/post/154192241626/in-translating-words-for-this-short-story-i-have

portfolio <http://zwelldesigns.com/> · 身先朝露 - 画龙点睛 ·