I know it's already Jan 2, but while my last Lexember entries appeared on
Twitter, Tumblr and Blogger, I never got around to publish them here
(haven't been that much in front of a computer lately :( ). So let's do
this already.

30th Haotyétpi Word - _peorrép_ [pe̞.o̞̽ˈre̞ˑp], alienably possessed noun:
“writing, written words; document“

More info:
https://christophoronomicon.tumblr.com/post/155135992242/30th-lexember-word

31st haotyétpi Word - _imíké_ [iˈmi;d͡ʑə], inalienably possessed noun:
“back, behind; end“

https://christophoronomicon.tumblr.com/post/155181492193/31st-lexember-word

--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets