From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Terence Bergmann
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 10:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Giving Albuterol MDI as home-going med

What do you do with the MDI from which you gave the patient 2 or 4 puffs while in the ED?  Do you trash these?  Maybe this is Canadian thinking, but that would make no sense.  Would you throw out the single patient use aerochamber also?

Terence

                 https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__listserv.brown.edu_ped-2Dem-2Dl.html&d=DwIFAg&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=aVHZVfr39JkCRTh6N8HLMkgpooLHyOm66udBkp0FkVeOucJe1smme097vfJJUbrQ&m=Mt8NR6AgB--8mZx80O7A-_x33s5EalIpBl91jHKZrVc&s=dRI_oUdrH-1MNrQ59Q-yb8SJgWxRaSMBcTtb-R1J0Z8&e=

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html