Dear list,

Thanks,

Matthew

________________________________
From: TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) public discussion list <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of TEI-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 09 March 2017 05:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TEI-L Digest - 6 Mar 2017 to 8 Mar 2017 (#2017-53)

There is 1 message totaling 136 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. A web app to publish the TEI XML abstracts of the TEI conference 2016

Date:    Wed, 8 Mar 2017 10:01:03 +0000
From:    Hannesschläger, Vanessa
Subject: A web app to publish the TEI XML abstracts of the TEI conference 2016

Dear colleagues,

a little while ago, we announced the publication of the TEI 2016 conference abstracts as XML TEI files on Github (https://github.com/acdh-oeaw/TEI2016abstracts) and invited you to do any work you might be inspired to do with these documents. Indeed, someone was inspired: Our ACDH colleague Peter Andorfer ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) built "A little application to publish the abstracts of the TEI conference 2016" with the assistance of Vanessa Hannesschläger ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). The app also includes several analyses of the data such as charts showing the gender distribution among the conference contributors. We are very happy to be able to share this application with you, which you can access here: https://tei2016app.acdh.oeaw.ac.at/
TEI Abstracts 2016<https://tei2016app.acdh.oeaw.ac.at/>
tei2016app.acdh.oeaw.ac.at
A little application to publish the abstracts of the TEI conference 2016

[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/14135705?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/acdh-oeaw/TEI2016abstracts>

acdh-oeaw/TEI2016abstracts<https://github.com/acdh-oeaw/TEI2016abstracts>
github.com
TEI2016abstracts - Abstracts of the 2016 TEI Conference and Members’ meeting in TEI XML format

If you would like to edit or work with the data or have a wish for further functionalities, please visit the code repo on Github (https://github.com/acdh-oeaw/tei-abstracts-app) and leave us an issue. If you find the app useful and would like to use it for publishing the abstracts of your own next conference, please do not hesitate to do so: The code is open source!
[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/14135705?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/acdh-oeaw/tei-abstracts-app>

acdh-oeaw/tei-abstracts-app<https://github.com/acdh-oeaw/tei-abstracts-app>
github.com
tei-abstracts-app - Web App to publish the Abstracts of TEI-2016

If you have any comments or remarks, we will love to hear from you.
Best wishes,

The TEI 2016 conference team

End of TEI-L Digest - 6 Mar 2017 to 8 Mar 2017 (#2017-53)