Martin Holmes je 02/03/2017 ob 18:16 napisal:
> What would you say is the simplest, cleanest way to generate an XPath
> which selects all and only the teidata.pointer attributes in a
> document which validates against tei_all?
Not cleanest, but it definitely simple: treat as a pointer any attribute
value that looks like a pointer, e.g. matches /^#/, /^http(s)?/ or
That's what we did, and it works pretty well - most errors in pointers
are to do with some typo or the target being 404. If links checking is
what you are after, of course.
Best,
Toma┼ż