Dear Martin
my own English Literature students took to working with XML in Oxygen very
quickly. I had them doing some basic markup on a poem in 3 hours - thanks
to James Cummings' worksheets! I also agree that getting them to work via
Word seems a long way around and perhaps unnecessarily complicated.

Hope that helps,
Stephen
(my first post to this list ...)

--
*Dr Stephen H. Gregg, FHEA*
*Senior Lecturer in English Literature*

Twitter: @gregg_sh <https://twitter.com/gregg_sh>
Blog: shgregg.com

T: +44 (0)1225 875482  M: +44 (0)7771 702912
Visit www.bathspa.ac.uk
Join us on: Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/bath.spa.university>| Twitter
<https://twitter.com/#%21/BathSpaUni>| YouTube
<http://www.youtube.com/BathSpaUniversity>| LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/bath-spa-university>
Newton Park, Bath, BA2 9BN

Think before you print

Disclaimer
If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it
from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in personal emails are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bath
Spa University. Neither Bath Spa University nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email
and any attachments for viruses.