Dear all,

Some list members may be interested in our call for Expressions of Interest in undertaking a Marie Curie individual fellowship.

We are the Medieval and Early Modern Studies research group at Newcastle University, UK. These fellowships are for researchers coming to Europe or moving within Europe. Projects in digital editing/TEI/DH  are particularly welcome. The call is here: http://research.ncl.ac.uk/mems/mariesklodowska-curiefellowships/

We were successful with this open call last year and several applicants saw the call via this list.

On the date of the deadline, fellows must (i) have at least four years' full-time equivalent research experience, which can include doctoral studies (ii) and/or be in possession of a doctoral degree.

Researchers can be of any nationality. At the date of the deadline researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host for more than 12 months in the preceding 3 years. Compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.

If the fellow is resuming research after a career break of at least one year, or is a European national or long term resident returning to Europe after a period outside Europe, a modified mobility rule applies: in these cases the researchers must not have carried out their main activity in the country of their host for more than 3 years in the 5 years immediately prior to the deadline.

Best wishes,

Ruth