Dear Martin
my own English Literature students took to working with XML in Oxygen very quickly. I had them doing some basic markup on a poem in 3 hours - thanks to James Cummings' worksheets! I also agree that getting them to work via Word seems a long way around and perhaps unnecessarily complicated.

Hope that helps,
Stephen
(my first post to this list ...)

--
Dr Stephen H. Gregg, FHEA
Senior Lecturer in English Literature

T: +44 (0)1225 875482  M: +44 (0)7771 702912
Visit
www.bathspa.ac.uk
Join us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
Newton Park, Bath, BA2 9BN

Think before you print

Disclaimer

If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in personal emails are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bath Spa University. Neither Bath Spa University nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments for viruses.