Dear Piotr,
I've been tempted to use <taxonomy> for a very similar purpose, but
wouldn't that be a sort of "tag abuse"? Since from what I understand
reading the relative section in the Guidelines this element should be
used for *bibliographical* taxonomies only, it is not a general purpose
classification tool.

I would then suggest to use @ana with <seg>, as you do too, pointing to
a number of <interp>s in an <interpGrp>.

All best,