11.04.2017, 06:35, Kjell Rehnström wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">But how neutral is a language that uses Salam to greet people.

I know that it is used in languages where there is a strong Islamic influence.

Don't forget the Jewish greeting, shalom! It is basically the same word as salam. Both mean peace.

You can also greet by saying "halo" in Pandunia. It is another very international greeting word.