Well, the Star Wars wiki page on the language
(http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_(language)) gives a description
that suggests that it's a real conlang, and not just a bunch of words
with arbitrary pronunciations used as a cipher for English.

On the other hand, some of the lexemes in the word list on that page
appear to contain sounds not present in the phonology given, so I have
no idea how thoroughly fleshed out the language is.

 - kechpaja -