>You're misunderstanding. Kaleissin is not talking about an existing
>feature, but about a feature she wants to implement in the future. There's
>nothing to click on yet.

Yep. I misunderstood; sorry about that. That's embarrassing. 😬

CALS only uses features that are available on WALS, so your pretty much
limited to what's there. I don't think they're planning on adding any new
ones. But CALS is only intended for giving more of a structural overview of
the conlang, and if your conlang isn't very naturalistic, you won't be able
to put much down.