You do have to remember that ‘Sith’ can refer to two groups of individuals.
There is the species (ethnicity?) called Sith, and there is the dark-side
Force users.
The former are centuries extinct, or at least mostly so. They're the ones
who /speak/ Sith.

--
Eyal Joseph Minsky-Fenick
[log in to unmask] (personal)