<<<I guess Aryans were slaves for the ancient Finns. But isn't it the same
development as for the word "slave" itself, which referred to Slavs, a
tribe whose name means "word, reputation, fame, glory"? Oh, look at the
noble and the glorious, now submitted to slavery!

Indeed, Aryans (Indo-Iranians) were the souther neighbours of ancient Finno-Ugrics. They used some of them as slaves (I think rather as "thralls", since this was not a urban civilisation). In other Finno-Ugric tongues, the word Aryan meant "South".

During the Carolingian times, many slaves were bought in what is present-day Slovenia, called at that time "Sclavonia". That's why "Slavic" came to mean "sclavus, slave" in European languages.
"Slavic" comes from "slovo" = "word", itself, as you say, from PIE "klewos" = "glory".

Olivier