We use rapid MRI for shunt malfunction and for US negative abdominal pain
where continued concern for appendicitis exists.

For the most part, we have had fairly good luck getting them in the machine
but there is competition from the entire campus for the machines, so access
can be quite delayed.

Rick Place
Inova Fairfax
Fall Church, VA