Just recently started using Vicryl Rapid 5-0s on face lacs (dont ask
me why, dogmas...)
Very interested in above statement not to use antibiotic ointment over
absorbables. Is there any evidence? Experience from others?
Do your plastic surgeons still recommend abx ointment after repair
(accelerating healing, less scaring) ???
For me its like or abx ointment or steristrips/dermabond, you can't
use both obviously.
George Kristinsson
Switzerland