Good Afternoon,

We have full-time and part-time positions available at a pediatric ED in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, NV. Annual compensation is $400k+ and we are offering a sign-on bonus/relocation allowance, full health benefits, CME allowance, 401k and 'A' rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage.

The Children's Medical Center at Summerlin Hospital provides advanced care to the western suburbs of Vegas. The Pediatric ED has 8 private beds and sees 16,000 patients annually. We have a 12 room PICU, Level III NICU (46 beds), and 24/7 Pediatric Intensivist coverage.

Summerlin Hospital Medical Center is located in a 22,500 acre planned community in Las Vegas that provides residents a superior, amenity-rich lifestyle. This growing community is near the Spring Mountains and Red Rock Canyon.

Please let me know if you would like additional information. You can reach me via email, or call/text my cell listed below.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Caroline Martell
DMS-EmCare