PEM Positions Available

The Advocate Children’s Hospital, Park Ridge and Oak Lawn, Illinois, Section of Pediatric Emergency Medicine, is seeking full-time  Pediatric Emergency Physicians to join our PEM team of  Pediatric Emergency Physicians and APNs at our South (Oak Lawn) campus.

Duties will include patient care as well as clinical teaching of medical students, emergency medicine and pediatric house staff.

Successful applicants will: 1) have an MD, DO or equivalent degree, and 2) hold a permanent State of Illinois medical license.
Applicants should be board certified/board eligible in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.

The Advocate Children’s Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois and Oak Lawn, Illinois are both state-of-the-art children's hospitals.
Our team of pediatric experts provides comprehensive care for children of all ages.
Our Pediatric Emergency Departments (PEDs) are both Pediatric Trauma Centers, have been recently remodeled and are staffed by a cohesive team of pediatric emergency nurses, PNP's and pediatric emergency physicians.

The Advocate Physician group offers outstanding compensation, an excellent benefits package and retirement program.
The Oak Lawn campus is located just south of Chicago with all if its recreational and cultural attractions.

Interested Applicants, please forward your CV. to: Charles Nozicka DO,([log in to unmask])

Charles Nozicka DO, FAAP, FACEP, FAAEM
Divison Director
Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Advocate Children's Hospital

Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine
Rosalind Franklin University
Libertyville, Illinois

 "A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."- Lao-Tzu .

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html