Our SR did not find dosing greater than 10 mg/kg. This is the dose we are using for our IN ketamine for fracture trial, slated to start this summer.

Naveen Poonai MSc MD FRCPC

Paediatric Emergency Physician, Children's Hospital, London Health Sciences Center

Associate Professor Paediatrics and Internal Medicine, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry

Associate Scientist, Child Health Research Institute

Research Director, Division of Paediatric Emergency Medicine

800 Commissioners Road East, Room E4-221, London, Ontario, N6A 5W9

Phone: 519 694 5309  Fax: 519 667 6769 Alternate email: [log in to unmask]

[https://gwwa.lhsc.on.ca/gw/webacc?action=Get.Embedded.Image&User.context=c385f7cb5e8f8a64c844cada6503fe225ca8575&Embedded.Image.id=15033646d32a.mpf]

[https://gwwa.lhsc.on.ca/gw/webacc?action=Get.Embedded.Image&User.context=c385f7cb5e8f8a64c844cada6503fe225ca8575&Embedded.Image.id=/15025caefd3a.mpf]

I am also working on having intranasal ketamine available in our formulary. Does anyone have experience on MAX dose for intranasal dosing?

                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html