From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Terence Bergmann [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Skin adhesive for bites

***This email is from an external source.***

How did it turn out?

Terence

> On May 25, 2017, at 8:09 AM, Kevin Schreiber <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
> I had a child that I received for a follow up visit, s/p dog bite, 3 cm to
> the face.  She was seen in a peds ER and the decision was made to dermabond
> her dog bite.  I was always taught that we NEVER glue bites.  Has this
> changed? Do any of you have new literature /  evidence / or practice
> guidelines that it is OK to glue animal bite lacerations?
> Thanks
> Kevin Schreiber, MD
> PEM

> The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html

This electronic mail transmission, including any attached files, may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized parties. Any review, use, distribution, dissemination, downloading, copying or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmission in error. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it, as well as any copies, from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail.