I totally agree, Wes. The glottal stop's primary function is for initial
position vowels. My inspiration for this came from Korean where all words
MUST begin with a consonant. I think the vowel-placer part for the [i]
would be a better use for it. I just want to avoid making my script to look
like Devanagari.

--

very respectfully,

Brian B. Bourque