In English, the same set of coordinating conjunctions can be used to
join elements of nearly any syntactic type. E.g., you can have <verb>
the form "and" never changes. Same with "or", "nor", "not...but", etc.

Armenian, in contrast, has distinct sets of conjunctions for clauses
vs. everything else. This is useful in resolving ambiguity in
sentences like "I dance and go on walks with Erin", which can resolve
as "I (dance and-VP go on walks) with Erin" or "I dance and-CP [I] go
on walks with Erin."

I borrowed that distinction to use in WSL, but I don't think I have
ever seen it elsewhere.

Do anybody else's conlangs have these kinds of heterogenous
conjunctions? If so, do you make more levels of distinctions in what
sets of conjunctions can be used with what categories of syntactic
nodes? And does anyone know of other natlangs that makes this kind of
distinction?