Going on with the next "chiri chiri" lines, this part seems easy enough:

ちり ちり ちり ちり ちり ちり ちり ちり
ちり ちり ちり ちり 燃え上がれ 舞い上がれ
chiri chiri ... moeagare maiagare

Something like "bëša šxełak, bexa šikik" (light on fire and burn, fly
high) would work.

But I can't make heads or tails of this bit:

ぱち ぱち ぱち ぱち ぱち ぱち ぱち ぱち
ぱち ぱち ぱち ぱち 最後の一人は だあれ
pachi pachi ... saigo no hitori wa daare

Here's the English translations I've found:

1. Who will be the final one?
2. who will be the final one?
3. These are one's final moments.

Google Translate comes up with "It is the last one".

I'm guessing the first two translations are based on interpreting だあれ
as "dare" (誰), but that doesn't make sense to me. I think it must be
"da are", but what's that "are" doing after "da"? Could it be some
rearranged version of "are wa saigo no hitori da"? More likely some
colloquialism that I'm not familiar with. If I paste だあれ into Google
Translate, it comes up with "No wonder".

EDICT2 does list "one's final moments" as one meaning of 最後, but that
doesn't explain the rest of the line.

For now I'll go on to the next lines.

誰も知らない悲しい君を 夜明けの見えない箱にしまって
dare mo shiranai kanashii kimi wo yoake no mienai hako ni shimatte

This bit seems to make a bit more sense. Here's the Tirëlat version.

Timi ree ni mutaa palomin vyrjağułan
A sad you that nobody knows is contained

mex u ribi randa kyra ližakan my taamsuul.
inside a closed box where you don’t see the dawn.

Pretty much a straight translation with minimal changes for reasons of
rhythm.