Hi all,
I am having difficulty getting oral contrast removed from pediatric
patients needing abd/pelvic CT scans in the ED.  I know many institutions
have abandoned it for ED patients both adult and kids.  I work at one place
and am associated with another place that both have abandoned oral
contrast, and another one that hasn't yet.

I am wondering if folks who have protocols that no longer include oral
contrast, address this issue, etc could send them to me off-line.

thanks!!
Maureen McCollough

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html