We have not been able to completely convince the radiologists to abandon
oral contract here. Partially.

We can on males who are above a certain BMI. The feeling is that skinny
people don't have much adipose tissue and stranding might not be seen.

They are reluctant to abandon this in kids.

There is solid adult data supporting this. Is there strong literature
supporting expanding this change to pediatrics?

Rick
Fairfax

                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html