I am excited to announce that the Society for Academic Emergency Sim
Academy has just posted their Novice Sim Investigator Grant.  Please share
and we look forward to reviewing your submissions.

"The goal of the Simulation Academy Novice Research Grant is to increase
the body of knowledge in simulation-based endeavors and applications within
different facets of emergency medicine care, training, and systems
research, such as emergency department operations and throughputs. The
objective is to provide seed funding to support novice investigators in
emergency medicine with fewer than 5 years of simulation-based research
experience who have shown promise in pushing the research boundaries of
simulation-based endeavors in emergency medicine through feasible pilot
studies."

Thanks,
Mike Falk

http://www.saem.org/saem-foundation/grants/funding-opportunities/what-we-fund/simulation-academy-novice-research-grant