Enclosing what we have:
1. Snapshots of order strings in meditech (2 pics)
2. Power Point used for nursing education/provider education.

*Carla M. Laos MD, FAAP*
TeamHealth Facility Medical Director
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Department
*St. David's Children's Hospital*
*North Austin Medical Center*

*Child Life Tips of the Month:*

   -
*·       When describing medical exams or procedures use words that
   describe what the patient will see, hear, feel and/or taste. *
   - *·       Give children choices whenever possible. For example-“Do you
   want to sit on Mommy’s lap or the bed when I look in your ears?”*