At our pediatric urgent care facilities we have been seeing a number of
children who have been brought in by their parents, less active after they
went swimming. I was wondering how providers have been responding to the
parents¹ anxiety, without upsetting them.  Does anyone have a set of
discharge instructions that they might share for parents who bring in
their child to be ³checked out for dry drowning²?

Thank you,

Ruth Borgen MD
Medical Director, Clifton
PM Pediatrics

On 6/12/17, 5:05 PM, "Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List on
behalf of Peter J Di Rocco" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of