I was fooling around with the phonology of my new, as yet unnamed conlang
(provisionally called "June 2017"), and I was deciding which letters of the
Roman alphabet to use, and how to assign them to the sounds of the
language, when it occurred to me that I should just use a subset of IPA as
my conscript. I mean, why not? That way I don't have to explain to anyone
how the language's sounds translate to its orthography, and back again.

So I think I'm officially going to go with IPA as my conlang orthography
with the addition of a "name dot" (•) placed in front of proper nouns to
identify them as such. (An idea borrowed from the Shavian alphabet).

Who else has used IPA as their conlang orthography?

--gary