Dear list,

for a potential project I'm investigating a TEI use case, Nick Finke
addressed in the late 1990s: marking up legal texts, i.e. what Nick
defined then as "primaray sources of law, i.e. codes, statutes,
regulations or court cases, the work products of many different types of
sovereigns, either presently in force or of historical value".
(http://cds.library.brown.edu/conferences/tei10/tei10.papers/finke.html)

But I cannot find any traces of people following his line, or using TEI
as is for the encoding of legal texts anyway in younger times. I came
across only some work on XML in legal texts in general (e.g. Akoma
Ntoso, or the work of Monica Palmirani). Am I looking at the wrong
places? Any suggestions where to restart my search?

Georg