Hi Sebastiaan,

I would always wrap it in <expan> however this is probably
scriptable in XSLT from what you have, so it doesn't necessarily
need to be done by hand by the encoders. Indeed I think it would
be fairly straightforward to go from
exa<ex>m</ex>ple
<choice>
</choice>
At least for values of orthographic, whitespace/punctuation
separated words with no other markup in them. ;-)
-james

--
Dr James Cummings, [log in to unmask]