Thanks so much, James—this will be very handy if I can’t persuade admin to invest in the upgraded oXygen. But I’m definitely ready for the upgrade if they are willing to make it possible. (Running 14—feeling ancient . . . )

From: James Cummings [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 11:52 AM
To: Ondine LeBlanc
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: line group within paragraph?

Just to note that you do not necessarily need to update your oxygen in order to update your TEI framework! (Not that I want to do the oxygen folks out of money,  if your institution will buy a new version then go ahead!)

A quite dated post by me showing how you can update your TEI Framework is at https://faqingperplxd.wordpress.com/2014/04/02/auto-update-your-tei-framework-in-oxygen/

Hope that helps!

James
--
Dr James Cummings, Academic IT Services, University of Oxford