Dear all

exa<ex>m</ex>ple
or

Our rationale is mainly around time saving, so I was wondering if you have a view on this in terms of TEI practice. Is there a good reason to retain <expan> if this will not add any functionality to our project? Have you omitted these tags in the past and wished you hadn’t? Thanks so much.

Sebastiaan

—
Dr Sebastiaan Verweij
Lecturer in Late-Medieval and Early Modern English Literature
University of Bristol
(+44) (0) 117 92 88090