I am very interested in this. I believe she said it would be available soon. Was there an ETA?

Robert

On Jul 12, 2017, at 9:40 AM, Lou Burnard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. I could not find any way of displaying or downloading the TEI XML source of the documents displayed on this impressive website. Is that functionality not available, or am I looking in the wrong place?