Brian,

Very cool. I have several distinct fonts for Itlani and it is indeed really
amazing to be able to write on the wordprocessor using them (as for
example in my journal).

Being completely inept myself, someone else (a very skillful  fontographer)
did the fonts for me.

Good luck with you project and keep us posted!

Tsiasuk-Pron
(Itlani Jim)