Sorry!!

*Forgot to change the Reply-To line in my previous email*  -

- and goodness knows what Thunderbird's doing to the formatting!
It looked fine and intelligible on my machine, but has got somewhat
mangled when it comes back.  Though on the rely here it looks
fine again!   I'll snip most of it as I hate to think how it
might get further mangled.

Ray

On 29/07/2017 09:46, Raymond Brown wrote:
> On 29/07/2017 03:15, Victor Chan wrote:
>> I want to discuss a reform to Chinese orthography based on feedback
>> > from pinyin.
> Yep, Pinyin is not perfect!  Several others have proposed reforms of
> Chinese
[snio]