I have seen two groups who venture to take pictures though
inconsistently- Plastics and parents.

The issue we have is that consent has to be taken and then use the
designated camera in order to upload the pictures (not in real time).
I, at times, do encourage parents to take pic before and after the
procedure for their record.

Pramath Nath, MD
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
Philadelphia, PA