Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce our 3rd annual New England PEM and Critical Care
point-of-care ultrasound workshop, scheduled on October 3rd, 2017 at the
Rhode Island Hospital Medical Simulation Center.

This is a one day CME approved point-of-care ultrasound workshop designed
for providers that care for children in the ED or critical care setting.
It is an ideal course for anyone looking for a fresh ultrasound start, or
for anyone that would like to brush up on some of their previously
established ultrasound skills.

Please see the attached registration information.

--
Erika Constantine, MD
Director of Pediatric Emergency Ultrasound

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html