It's Denmark!

Go to the hospital which is nearest.

If child able to drink water and not in significant pain, go tomorrow morning, not now (m'night there). No rush.

________________________________
From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of trzim29 <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 02 August 2017 21:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Peds EM Denmark?

Hi all, This is a long shot.A friend of mine, Peds GI doc is traveling in Denmark now. His 3 yo swallowed a coin.Wanted to see if we know anyone in Denmark or have a suggestion of a reputable hospital there just in case.Thanks, Todd Z

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html