Epic has an app called haiku. We use it to take pictures of lacerations, cellulitis, rash...etc. very helpful

Halim
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2017, at 1:37 PM, Rick Place <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Not an advertisement for Epic.

But if you have Epic, you can use the Haiku app to seamlessly drop photos
from your phone into the chart without leaving a footprint on your phone. I
have asked that everyone in the department have this app on their phone,
even if they don't plan on using it.

Rick Place

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Pamela MURPHY <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> How?  Is there an app?  If so, what is it called?  How do you transfer it
> to EHR?  I'm just looking for the basics.
>
> Thanks..
>
> Pam
>

> Pamela S. Murphy, MD, FAAP
>
> Mendy's Place, Children's Emergency Center
> HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center
>
> Lead Physician
> Myelomeningocele Planning Clinic
> Children's Rehabilitative Services, District Medical Group
>
> On Aug 5, 2017, at 5:52 AM, Khan, Naghma <[log in to unmask]<mailto:nkha
> [log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
> It's a great idea Ben.
> I do.
>
> Naghma
>
> On Aug 4, 2017, at 5:19 PM, Jackson, Benjamin F <[log in to unmask]<mailto:
> [log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
> With the arrival of technology I have seen a big uptick in resident & APP
> photodocumentation of lacerations in EMR ED notes.
>
> 1) Are others seeing/doing this?
>
> 2)If so, "should"--or rather does it make sense that--we also
> photodocument the repaired appearance?
>
> Not sure it matters but Ortho always does post-reduction XR of course,
> which is the only practice I can correlate this to.
>
> Just curious others are doing and advising.
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Ben
>
> Benjamin F. Jackson, MD
> MUSC Ped Emerg Med
>
> For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask]<mailto:
> [log in to unmask]> with the message: info PED-EM-L
> The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
>               http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html
>
> ________________________________

> prohibited.

> For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask]<mailto:
> [log in to unmask]> with the message: info PED-EM-L
> The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
>                http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html

> message: info PED-EM-L
> The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: