CALIFORNIA, MADERA – PEDIATRIC EM $300K: Excellent compensation package ($300K/yr) at Valley Children’s Hospital. Join an outstanding team of fellowship trained/board certified pediatric emergency medicine physicians. 119,000 pediatric emergency patients are treated annually, you can count on excellent back up, PICU, and in-house intensivist coverage. The ED physicians also staff the hospital-wide sedation service.  US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) was founded by EMP and other like-minded groups that share an ironclad commitment to a physician-led and majority-owned, democratic business model. As a USACS physician, you’ll have unparalleled access to personal and professional growth resources. Our incredible benefits package includes excellent compensation, the best medical malpractice (occurrence based with tail), an industry leading company-funded 401(k), exceptional healthcare and the camaraderie that is exclusive to a physician led and majority owned group. At USACS, we control our careers and love our lives! Visit us at www.usacs.com. Contact Bernhard Beltran directly at 800-359-9117 or email [log in to unmask]

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html