NEVADA, LAS VEGAS $300K total package:  Full time opportunities for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians. Children’s Hospital of Nevada at UMC is the main teaching hospital of the University of Nevada School of Medicine and serves as the region’s only Pediatric Trauma Center and Burn Center. Our 20-bed department cares for 31,000 pediatric patients annually. There is excellent sub-specialty coverage with 24 hour in-house intensivist coverage and a level 3 NICU. US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) was founded by EMP and other like-minded groups that share an ironclad commitment to a physician-led and majority-owned, democratic business model. As a USACS physician you will have unparalleled access to personal and professional growth resources. Our incredible benefits package includes excellent compensation, the best medical malpractice (occurrence based with tail), an industry leading company-funded 401(k), exceptional healthcare and the camaraderie that is exclusive to a physician led and majority owned group. At USACS, we control our careers and love our lives! Visit us at www.usacs.com. Contact Bernhard Beltran directly at 800-359-9117 or email [log in to unmask]

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html